Our Annual Membership Meeting Will be
Sunday July 21st at 12:30
Our Annual Membership Meeting has become an exciting day, as we share about the activities, events and transformations that have taken place within our Spiritual Community. We also share a vision of events that will be occurring in the near future. Lots of exciting things are happening as we boldly stand in this moment and prepare to take a step forward. We really hope you will join us.
The purpose of the annual meeting is actually to elect new members to the Board of Trustees to fill the terms of those who will be completing their terms of service in July. We would like to thank those fine members their time and efforts. So please share your thanks and appreciation to Ruth Gnagi, Barbara Duffy, Connie Baker, Vicki Martin, Judy Hunteman and Dana Martin for their time, dedication and service. Ruth Gnagi and Connie Baker are completing their terms of service and we want to especially thank them for all they have done. We truly appreciate each of them!
Each Board of Trustee is elected to a three-year term, unless there is an opening that because someone has had to leave her/his position of sacred service. The bylaw requirements for serving as a board of trustee member are that an individual:
1. Desire to serve on the board and is capable and willing to perform the duties of a trustee.
2. Be a member of the church.
3. Attended USLC for at least one year.
4. Completed at least three core Unity classes.
5. Completed Art and Practice of Living with No One Nothing Against You or an approved course like Be Peace, Non Violent Communication, or The “I” of the Storm.
6. Demonstrated ongoing support of the USLC through the tithing of time, talent and treasures.
7. Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
8. Meets qualifications outlined in nominating committee protocol.